Monday, December 24, 2007

road trip part 2

Well we all survived the Virginia trip, but we were very tired rolling into Dallas around 5:30am. You can get more detailed info about our trip on Misty's blog - even a video!!

We decided that we did not have enough time together so Danny, Melody, Misty, and I took a short trip to Houston on Friday to the Bigler Christmas party. We had a good time, but I was pretty crabby most of the time since I was still recovering from my nose job (septoplasty) the day before. Below is a pic after the procedure, the doc says the swelling should go down in a few weeks.


Well if Misty and I were not tired enough we decided to take a trip to Chicago (non stop in a car) I know we are crazy, but it was not as bad as you may think. We took turns driving through the night and morning with a little nap time when we needed it. We left Sunday @ 8:00pm and arrived at my sister's house Monday around 3:30pm. It was worth it!! We are having a great time in Chi town!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I took today to read your entire blog. Nice. Mine is still in limbo, since the switch to Google occurred during my hospital stay. I'm trying to regain access, but it's been a real challenge. So far, no luck. I wish you had a link to Misty's blog...I wanted to watch the video again!