Friday, April 25, 2008

uncle patrick

Uncle Patrick....the sound of that still catches me off guard. I enjoy hearing it and hopefully will be hearing it more often in the near future, since we will be living so close to our family in OKC.

I also will hear it more often because there is another addition to the family. I am excited to announce that on Thursday, April 24, Kiley Dawn Faircloth was born. We are so happy for my little brother Brandon and his wife Jennifer.

It has been a really inspiring for me to watch my little bro (Brandon) and little sis (Valerie) grow up and start their families. When my brother called me with the news I could hear the joy and pride in his voice. He was so happy. It was hard for me to hold back my tears of joy when he first told me. (I am a big cry baby though)

I can't imagine the joy and pride that I will feel when we begin having our children.

Congrats little brother and family...can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!!!!

No comments: