Sunday, January 27, 2008

adventures of mr. strawberry & mrs. orange!

I know you are probably asking yourself what in the world is this dude thinking! If not you should be! The Adventures of Mr. strawberry and Mrs. orange will be a new feature to your favorite blog. Hope you enjoy!!!



There first adventure was a trip to the back yard. Here you can see Mr. Strawberry and Mrs. Orange chillin' on the grill. You can also see Mr. Strawberry is getting a little "fresh" with Mrs. Orange. I had to put a stop to that fast because the neighbors were a little disturbed.

Be sure to check back soon and see what the next adventure for Mr. Strawberry and Mrs. Orange will be.
If you have any suggestions leave me comment and let me know.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I think Mr. Strawberry and Mrs. Orange would enjoy a ride to the park. Perhaps they could hire a chauffeur?