Monday, June 16, 2008

we have moved

Well we have moved to Frisco, Texas. We will be staying with Misty's mom until I ship to basic training next Tuesday. At that point Misty will stay here while I am in basic.

The move went alright we got all our junk in a storage unit and did really well with our garage sale. We had some great help getting the moving truck loaded from some church friends and family. We loaded the truck in about 40 minutes. However, the unload time was much longer. There were only four of us unloading and we had to strategically place each item in order for it all to fit.

Misty and I will be leaving Monday for a short vacation to Austin. Then when we return I will only have 5 days till I ship to Ft Jackson.

The closer the date gets I find myself getting a little more nervous. But I know that God is in control and I am always reminded of
2 Timothy 1:7 - God has not given us a spirit of fear, but a spirit of power, love and self control.

No comments: